Passive SAS without air filtration guarantee the transfer of objects and materials safely, preventing any type of cross contamination.
Depending on the need of the process, different optional disinfection systems are added to these basic equipment that can range from ultraviolet light, air systems, to more complex disinfection systems such as low-temperature disinfection using hydrogen peroxide vapor with its systems. of corresponding interlocks.
- Design according to GMP regulations. Hygienic and compact, easy to clean reliable and durable
- High degree of tightness RGB door status indicator.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Closing by 80 kg electromagnetic suction cup and door position detector
- Glazed doors flush to the front and made of 10 mm tempered glass, allowing a full view of the interior of the chamber.
Turnkey project executed in several phases with excellent coordination and compliance with deadlines.
Complete project adapted to the security and containment needs of the client.
"La Paz" Hospital in Madrid received on June from the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health...
The OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit) is an indicator that is used to prevent risks to the health...