For three decades in the ALBIAN GROUP, we have been offering the best technological solutions applied to the needs of our clients with a clear vocation of continuous improvement and internationalisation.
We are a team of experts in services for the construction, manufacture, consultancy, engineering, design, development, distribution, validation, monitoring and maintenance of products and spaces that require high technology and maximum flexibility for the health sector (life sciences), offering the most innovative, secure and effective integral solutions that are made to measure and adaptable.
Always at your side, close, to offer you all our knowledge and commitment to guarantee your success.
35 YEARS INNOVATION FOR YOU TRANQUILITY
WHY CHOOSE THE ALBIAN GROUP
|Our expert team is a guarantee of success.||We advise and prepare detailed projects with a single intermediary, complying with GMPs.|
|Innovation is the base of our work.||We have in-house design using first quality materials and a wide range of accessories.|
|We are a manufacturer.||We apply our quality system to all our processes.|
|We distribute the leading products from the best international companies.||We guarantee the budgetary quote and compliance with schedules.|
The Albian Group has defined its processes to guarantee the systematic implementation of its policies, strategies, objectives and plans. This objective has given rise to the implementation of an improvement project resulting from the self-assessment made according to the EFQM excellence model. The quality assurance system implemented is aimed at the continuous improvement of the service provided to the client.
The Quality Assurance Department is involved in a project from the initial phase to the handover of the installation to guarantee the final compliance according to the user’s requirements and the applicable regulations.
– Documented quality as the most outstanding value.
– Technological quality in the design phase.
– Guarantee of effective acquisition of equipment and components.
– Exhaustive control of assemblies.
– Quality documented in the as-built delivery.
– Satisfactory handover of the installation.
A INGECLIMA S.L., ASSISTANCE INGECLIMA (ASISTECLIMA) S.L., VALIDATEC S.L., CLEAN ROOM CONCEPT S.L., AD-TECH IBERICA S.L, companies in the ALBIAN Group, adapting to the needs of Quality, Productivity, Environmental Concern and Prevention and Security demanded by an increasingly competitive market, has a Management System, described in the MANAGEMENT MANUAL and developed in the system, in accordance with the requirements of International Standards OCA UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 and UNE-EN ISO 45001, which are in force.
The General Directorate expressly declares its fundamental commitment to promoting Quality and Prevention in the companies listed above, in order to achieve compliance with the following policy:
– The main objective is customer satisfaction and the prevention and avoidance of damage and risks to people and the prevention of pollution.
– Quality is understood to mean suitability for use, delivery times and reasonable costs.
– The Directorate will promote the improvements needed to attain the objectives.
– Quality and the prevention of pollution and risks at the workplace are not only the result of checks but rather of proper and thorough planning, implementation and ongoing audits.
– Quality and the prevention of pollution and risks can only be interpreted as a permanent compliance with the requirements—the legal requirements, those of the clients, and those acquired by the organization.
– Quality and prevention are aimed at ongoing improvement. Faults, accidents and incidents must be used to learn and to eliminate the sources or causes that have created them.
– This requires cooperation and participation from all levels, and to that end, information, communication and training are essential.
– All staff members must accept the commitment to improve quality, safe working methods and good environmental practices within the scope of their job.
The General Directorate, with the Training Plan, ensures that its Integrated Policy is understood and accepted by all staff members. With the internal audits, the General Directorate verifies that the system maintains its efficiency and adequacy.
This system is supported by the certificates obtained by the companies in the various divisions:
– ISO 9001 : Ingeclima S.L. • Clean Room Concept S.L. • Ad-Tech Ibérica S.L.
– ISO 14001 : Ingeclima S.L. • Clean Room Concept S.L.
– ISO 45001: Ingeclima S.L.
– ISO 14006 (for HPL-EPS panel): Clean Room Concept S.L.
– UNE 14644-2: Validatec S.L.